Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will send you fast and accurate works. I will not stop until you're 100% satisfied and, if you are not happy, I'll give you a refund + See More

I will send you fast and accurate works. I will not stop until you're 100% satisfied and, if you are not happy, I'll give you a refund + See More












About:

  • Do you have a website and you don't know if the domain you have purchased is the right one to start?
  • Do you need a domain name for your site and do not know which domains might be available?
  • Do you have multiple domains and do not know how to manage them?
  • Did you developed a new website and do not know what steps should follow now?
  • Do you have had a website for a while and do not know yourself if you should change it? Or maybe you just need to change some parts that you suspect are not compatible with current standards?
  • ...

How to proceed if ...?

Q: I do not know if you can do what I need
A: Ask me before ordering

Q: I tell you what you need to know in detail. With the information I have given, you should be able to give me an explanation without visiting any website
A: Order basic gig

Q: I tell you what you need to know. For knowing the answer it's mandatory you to consult my website or other external sources for collect data and find the appropriate solution
A: Order the standard gig

Q: I tell you what you need to know in detail. We will need to have a dialogue to complete the order properly
A: Order the premium gig


PLEASE, ONE QUESTION = ONE GIG.

If more, ask before ordering.

Reviews


maraka2010:Implicación total. Lo mejor de lo mejor, volveré a solicitar sus servicios.

marilo:Gracias :)

bopster:Extremely fast delivery. Great communicator and very candid about SEO tactics.

marilo:Glad to help! The truth hurts :lol: Thank you very much for your nice review and thanks a lot for your nice tip!

justinshaw720:Great recommendations! Well worth the price. Can't believe it was only $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment