Friday, June 29, 2018

I will name your brand, product or business with domain name

I will name your brand, product or business with domain name












About:

Need help naming? Thought of a name but the .com is taken?

Relax!


I’m James Whitworth, and I've created many successful business and brand names - see my reviews :)


Finding a name is more difficult than thinking of something nice. Every business today needs a domain name, even if you trade offline.


Your website can be a portfolio, a blog, a guide. Did you know that millions of people Google ‘businessname phone number’ or ‘businessname email’?


I don’t offer websites, but each business or brand name will have a matching .com domain name! If you’re local, why not tell your customers by using a local domain such as .co.uk or .com.au?


Don’t forget social media! I'll suggest Handles that are available on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube!


Want more?


I have Extras for 5-character names – if you dream of that ‘short.com’ domain!


I also have Extras for company name check or trademark check, so you can be ready for business!


I have 3 packages available: 5, 10 – or if you want the best choice… 15 names!

Let’s create the perfect name for your brand, product or business!

Reviews


proriderspb:Great seller! A little misunderstanding in what I wanted in first delivery, but revision was exactly what I expected!

camerondavid364:Loved the names James came up with! Really wonderful delivery and a pleasure to work with!

nicolescheetz:Super fast delivery and he had ideas I never thought of! Love the names he found for me. Thank you! Definitely worth buying from him!

umabalan2010:James was very professional, communication was very easy and James understood the requirements and delivered as per the requirement. Keep up the good work James !!

jude416:I am very pleased with the names that James provided for my project. He did an outstanding job and delivered it before due date. My dilemma now is choosing one to use as most are very good. Highly recommend him!


No comments:

Post a Comment