Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do expired domains with high metrics for pbn

I will do expired domains with high metrics for pbn












About:

Welcome to my Expired Domain Gig

I hope that You are doing well.
I will find a quality expired domain with natural backlinks, Moz's Page Authority, Moz's Domain Authority, Majestic Citation Flow & Majestic Trust Flow and Google Page Rank as you require. 

 

·         Your Expected Metrics ( With Normal Charge Domain):

·         Basic: DA 15+ PA 15+ TF 10+ CF 10+ No SPAM

·         Standard: DA 20+ PA 20+ TF 12+ CF 12+ No SPAM

·         Premium:TF 15+ CF 15+ PA 30+ DA 30+ No SPAM

 

 

 

"100% Satisfaction Guaranteed"

Fell free to ask me any question. If you need higher metrics and niche related domain.

You also set free Revisions, So you Nothing to lose.

"
THANKS

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment