Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do deep keyword research and competitors analysis

I will do deep keyword research and competitors analysis












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey!
  I'm King Aatiq. I've 2 years experience in SEO.(Search Engine Optimization).
Keyword Research is the Main and First part of SEO.
In SEO your success is depends upon 70% in research.
And 30% other work.
Good Keywords Research  send your business in top searches.
Dont  compromise on the Quality.

WHY I AM?
  • I'll do indepth research for your business.
  • I'll find 50 Quality Keywords for your business.
  • Keywords with low competition and high Searches.
  • Country selected from your side.
  • Provide Competitors Analysis.
  • I'll use All best tools like-(ahrefs, SEMrush, moz.com, mejesticSEO) etc.
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction. 
  • Work until you are satisfied.
 
NOTE:
          If you have any Query Please contact me before placing your order.
Other wise Just place your order.

If you want something more please check my Plans.

Reviews


giedriusjunevic:Pleasure to work with you, would buy again!

whiteseoexpert:Thanks

jvanhardeveld:Did what he described in the gig. Fast delivery. Would hire again.

whiteseoexpert:Thanks

digitalmountain:awesome work cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment