Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will setup Zoho domain email and configure proper DNS records

I will setup Zoho domain email and configure proper DNS records












About:

I am Zoho Certified Consultant. I love Zoho and I have been working for 4+ years with extensive experience in Zoho Products.

Zoho Mail's Basic Package is a free where you will get 5GB storage.
It's very useful for small or medium business owner.
Almost host providers are charging for Business Email but Zoho Mail is free with 5GB storage in their basic package.
Business email is one kind of your business identity which is most useful for any business.

We will setup your email under your Domain name (yourname'at'yourdomain.com) with Zoho Mail. 
Add your Logo
Add users ( up to 25 users )
Create MX Records
Create SPF records
Import Contacts in CSV format.

Please note that on some servers might take 24 - 48 hours to update the MX records  ( Depends on your hosting Server ) usually it takes only 4 hours.

Reviews


odedfi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

edgehill:Susheel did what I asked him to do and worked for a while on the project. Unfortunately, I did not understand well enough the specifications so I had to stop the project. Once I understand them better I will get back in touch with him.

susheelrudroju:Thank you, I would like assist you and help you leverage most out of all the Zoho Apps. yes, unfortunately because of not clear inputs from the buyers had to pause the work. but I'm Commited to assist you anytime

stefanmchardy:Well done, cheers.

susheelrudroju:Thank you..Looking forward to work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment