Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will evaluate your website and make site suggestions

I will evaluate your website and make site suggestions












About:

I will evaluate your website.


I'll share with you the negatives and positives about your site/brand and make 3 creative suggestions on how to make it better.

I am a Web Developer, Media Producer and Brand Identity Consultant that has been in marketing and advertising for over 20 years both online and offline.

So... if you're looking for an honest professional opinion about the overall appeal of your website and brand, then order this gig.


Check out the feedback from past buyer experiences that took advantage of this offer.

***Please note that I will review any type of website.***

WHITE LABEL LICENSE - This gig extra option is for companies that would like to have this Website Evaluation Report customized with their Company Information/Brand.

Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.

Reviews


kailabriscoe47:to get suggestion on web site. the suggestions were good but a bit generic

jadskymedia:I wouldn't say that the suggestions were generic at all, but specific with action oriented feedback. Thanks for ordering... Good luck with your business!

jameswolslager:I think all of his suggestions make sense. Will use his consulting in the future.

jadskymedia:I'm glad you found the information shared useful and I appreciate the tip :-) Good luck with your business... Outstanding Experience!!!

kmccall_88:Fantastic feedback! Quick turnaround. Professional job, done well with great suggestions on how to improve website.


No comments:

Post a Comment