Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will research real good quality expired domain

I will research real good quality expired domain












About:

***STOP BUYING RUBBISH***


I will find REAL High Quality Expired Domain with natural backlinks, good Majestic Trust Flow and good referring domains you require. 

Your Expected Metrics (With Beginner Package):

  • Moz  (PA)>  Inaccurate Data! Do you believe it?
  • Moz (DA) > Inaccurate Data! REALLY??
  • Majestic SEO  (CF)  > Do You Know What Does CF Mean??? 
  • Majestic SEO's (TF) > 10+ 
  • Referring domains >10+
  • Domain aged > 1+ Year
  • NO SPAM!!! Manually checked (THIS IS MY GIG SELLING POINT, NO MORE RUBBISH)
  • Niche relevance (Check Gig Extra)
  • Backlinks Profile > Natural backlinks profile (LOW or NO Blog Comment or others bad backlinks profile)
  • 100% REAL HIGH QUALITY Guarantee! (No Chinese, Japanese, PBN History, Ban site, etc. Anymore)
  • TLDs > Random TLDs. The Power Of Link Juice Are Same!

Reason for Non-Rubbish Expired Domain:

I have bought MANY times expired domain on Fiverr.com. MANY TIMES! I can tell you ALL of them are rubbish!!! Therefore, I start my expired domain scraping and I found some good expired domain that is not in my niche. Therefore, I decide to sell those expired domain to cover my cost. 

Reviews


filippob:He provided what I've asked, highly suggested!

online28:Good customer.

filippob:He delivered what I asked fastly with no issues, I will work with him again

online28:Great buyer.

filippob:He provided what I've asked, highly suggested!


No comments:

Post a Comment