Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will assign the optimal domain name for your business

I will assign the optimal domain name for your business












About:

In the current competitive environment, a domain name, other than being a digital business address, is one of the determining factors in search engine ranking &visibility.

A lot of planning needs to go into selecting the right domain. A few things to consider:

* Representation of the industry, your company and its offerings

* Memorable, unique and/or pronounceable  

* Key term/s availability and searchability

* Which TLD extension (.com/ .net, etc) is the right one for your business

                           Why hire a professional (me)?

A lot of domains are taken. However, a professional is more likely to find & secure the optimal domain.
My selections will be based on an extensive research into the industry your business is in.

* Experience, expertise in both digital marketing and the domain industry

* Backed by my SEO & marketing team

* My goal is to provide my clients with an optimal solution, rather than a quick fix

Please note: The domains provided will be available for purchase but the cost of the domains isn't included in the price of the gig.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment