Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will setup Zoho domain email and configure proper DNS records and DKIM Record.

I will setup Zoho domain email and configure proper DNS records and DKIM Record.












About:

I will setup email service for your website/domain using Zoho. I am very familiar with all the process of Zoho Configurations. I will help you to setup initial account on Zoho and also advise on domain verification and MX record pointing for your domain/website.

Why should use Zoho email:
  1. Clean and simple user interface like gmail.
  2. Easy access to email via any browser
  3. Your custom domain address: @YourDomain. 
  4. Mobile App facility to get notify with new email. (android, iphone, windows phone/blackberry).
  5. You will get 5GB Space per email account.

Try it out, you will be wonderfully astonished. Response time will be extremely fast. Thanks

Reviews


redseaparter2:Excellent job! Because I'm not technical and because of the way my site is handled Seller went above and beyond to get the gig done. Great work. Very professional...

eshaltech:Thank you...!

jetlife_zayy:Gave a new email and fixed an old one.. Great work

eshaltech:Thanks sir...!

nathalie_evelyn:Absolutely great seller! Delivered service in a matter of a few hours. Great communication and excellent service. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment