Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop the scripts to scrap the website data and export it in an excel/ CSV /

I will develop the scripts to scrap the website data and export it in an excel/ CSV /












About:

Hello everyone

if you have purchased a domain and got a hosting package but wondering how to link between them ?Then I am here to help you out .

I will point your domain to your host for just 5$

All you need is to provide your login credentials for domain and your hosting company.

Please note : I do not preserve your personal information. And our communications will be strictly confidential. Once the entire activity is completed you may change your domain/host login password.

Thanks
Arun

Reviews


alexkuhn:Easy to work with and finished the job on time

qualityishere:excellent client

bigyent:The Fastest delivery E.V.E.R. Nicely and Professionally Done. Ordering from you again

qualityishere:Very nice client .requirements were very clear and I was able to delivery the order smoothly.

alexkuhn:Easy to work with and finished the job on time


No comments:

Post a Comment