Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a responsive https wordpress or blogger website with custom domain for u

I will create a responsive https wordpress or blogger website with custom domain for u












About:

I'll make you a website of your choice that will satisfy you completely.

I'll install wordpress  with domain and hosting.
also a premium theme and premium plugins needed for your website

What you will get from my Service:

  • WordPress installation and setup
  • Premium Theme Customization
  • Premium Theme Demo Install
  • Necessary Plugins Installation
  • 5+Pages (About, Contact, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, shop)
  • Newsletter signup form
  • Portfolio of past projects 
    ☞ Image or video gallery
  • Full Responsive Design
  • Woo-Commerce Theme Customization
  • Great Communication

Whatever service you provide I can make the perfect clean, a modern site for you!
Design:

I will design the web base on what you are looking for and need to make your website the best it can be. Colors will be mainly based on your logo unless talked about before the project begins. 

Development:
I build a powerful user-driven, easy to manage WordPress websites that convert your visitors into customers.

Support:
I provide 24/7 WordPress support to fix bugs, prevent issues, update plugins, and boost performance.

Let’s get started on your dream website and complete it in just 5 days with BEST of quality. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment