Monday, July 30, 2018

I will transfer website and update WordPress, Themes, Plugins to latest version and Optimize website

I will transfer website and update WordPress, Themes, Plugins to latest version and Optimize website












About:

Move WordPress - Migrate WordPress - Transfer WordPress

I will move/Transfer your website from one host to another host or one domain to another domain.

I will move Your WordPress site from your :-

  1. Old host to new host. 
  2. Move WordPress to one domain to another domain.
  3. From primary domain to root sub-domain.
  4. No size limit for transfer.




Reviews


akareg12:Good communication. Great delivery.

vincentsfm:good experience!

amandamartin122:Fantastic experience. I am very, very happy with the work and will definitely be using again. This seller is highly recommended by me. Thank you so much for all your hard work :-)

javierst:Really great seller. Experienced and does everything as requested. Definitely working with him again.

puvanesvaran:Good service and fast response.very helpful.will give other projects in future


No comments:

Post a Comment