Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will setup cPanel for your web hosting and point the domain to the cPanel

I will setup cPanel for your web hosting and point the domain to the cPanel












About:

Configuring DNS for your cPanel domain

cPanel (both shared and on servers) lets you host a website and email for your domain names. To establish the connection between the domain name and your cPanel account, you need to change the domain name's DNS (What is DNS?).

  • For shared hosting customers with domains in the same account as their hosting, we configure these for you automatically.
  • For everyone else, you will need to configure this DNS wherever your domain name is registered. If it's through us, you can use our DNS manager (more info).

Please contact me before you place the order to discuss your requirement.

Reviews


hyunjoohelton:BUY THIS GIG!!!! \nExcellent tech guy! He had worked with me over 3 hours on my website today and he solved all my problems. I couldn't be happier! I will recommend him for anyone like me who has very little knowledge about website matters and definitely buy his service again in future!

dawalagiri:Outstanding Experience!

amistel:This man is the ALL WP SOLUTION. You can stay sure he will fix anything. Excelent service.Top recommended

dawalagiri:Outstanding Experience!

amistel:Simply the best


No comments:

Post a Comment