Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will simple install Prestashop on your webhost. Any Prestashop version you need.

I will simple install Prestashop on your webhost. Any Prestashop version you need.












About:

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
48 Hour Delivery - EXTRA FAST AVAILABLE


With this Gig, I will setup your new Prestashop store by:

- installing Prestashop software
- configure the new store
- install and configure your theme (free or purchased) * see extras
- install modules of your choice * see extras

You will get a Prestashop store, ready for products insertion and sell

Reviews


herzgemacht:Thank you very much - I am so happy with the onlineshop!

spark4hope:I'm glad you like it! Thank you too!

oysterinternet:Outstanding Experience!

spark4hope:Thank you!

idannagar:Thank you for your service!


No comments:

Post a Comment