Monday, July 30, 2018

I will move wordpress site to new domain or host

I will move wordpress site to new domain or host












About:

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


I will move your Wordpress website to new host or domain in complete form. No missing files or content!
I have 3 years experience with Wordpress and I do this kind of work here.

  • 3 years experience with Wordpress
  • Just 1 Gig, no matter how big is your website size
  • Minimum informations required
  • Migration from subdomain to root
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another
  • Plugin install

" PLEASE  MESSAGE ME BEFORE AN ORDER "

Reviews


petarbasanovic:Actually quite outstanding. Actually delivers what he advertises and does what he says he will do. I have not always had this experience with some fiverr Gigs. Certainly knows his stuff. Well done. Very Happy to Recommend. Petar

jigneshdavara:Always a pleasure to work with him !! Thanks :)

calvrich:first class as always

jigneshdavara:Outstanding Experience!

gazza1984:Great seller, very quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment