Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will find you a website, domain or app that are selling for you to buy

I will find you a website, domain or app that are selling for you to buy












About:

Hi everyone, my name is Siniša and i'm from Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Are you having a problem on finding a website, domain or app to buy ?
Well you have come to the right place, just tell me what kind of website, domain or app you want to buy and in what range of price (e.g Can you find me a sports website in  the range of 100 - 500 $ ?)

WARNING-Before you bid on this gig you need to send me info on what kind of website, domain or app are you planing to buy and in what range of $. When i get this info from you, i'll see if there is a website, domain or app available for sale and in range of $ that you requested and if i can help you then you can bid.

Take a look my otheg gigs, i'm also professional copy typer and translator.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment