Monday, July 30, 2018

I will migrate your wordpress site to a new server or domain

I will migrate your wordpress site to a new server or domain












About:

Sometime you need to move your WordPress website off of its current server or domain name without losing all your content and links. I can securely migrate your WordPress website, safely starting with a full content and database backup. Once the site is moved to its new location, testing is completed to be sure all is moved properly. 

If you are needing your current website moved to a new server AND it has a different domain name, I can still accomplish your goals. I have moved hundreds of websites and have only had 2 sites need additional work before and after the move. 

Security is my main concern. When you let someone migrate your data, they have access to your mailing lists, users info and content only accessible by admins. I am HONEST and can get your job done quickly, professionally and CORRECTLY! 

I need to be able to login to your WordPress site back-end to get started. If you are locked out of your WordPress site but you have access to its database (phpmyadmin) I can still help. Contact me today. Remember, I am located in the Clearwater Beach Florida area (EST New York City time)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment