Monday, July 30, 2018

I will transfer or move website and domain

I will transfer or move website and domain












About:

I will transfer your website or files from your OLD host server to the NEW host server.

I will transfer, migrate or copy:
1. One host to another
2. One domain to another
3. Subdomain to main domain
4. Subfolder to root

I will need from you:
Your OLD host control panel login.
Your NEW host control panel login.

I will guarantee you:
100% Satisfaction.
Your website will remain 100% safe.

Here is list of few popular hosts which I can work with:
Hostgator, Godaddy, Bluehost, Hostmonster, 1and1, iPage, Justhost, Siteground, Dreamhost, Namecheap, Fatcow, Plesk etc.

Please contact me first before ordering this gig!

Reviews


tomyvu69fv:Good seller. Thank you very much!

sejalpatul143:very good buyer.

brad101:Excellent job

sejalpatul143:Thanks

tomyvu69fv:Good seller. Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment