Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will transfer or move your wordpress website old to new host,server or domain

I will transfer or move your wordpress website old to new host,server or domain












About:

What will You get in this GIG?
I'll take your WordPress website, make a full backup of all website files, content and your database. Then I will migrate it to your new hosting server or domain name.

Please note: This hourly is for small to medium-sized websites (up to 200Mb in size). Larger sites take a lot longer to backup and migrate and need additional time. There are options below in the add-ons which you can choose so that we can move your larger site.

★★★ What is included? ★★★
✔ Full backup of WordPress files
✔ Full backup of all of your content
✔ Full backup of your database
✔ Migration to your new hosting server or domain
✔ Testing of the site to make sure everything is working successfully


★★★ Why work with me? ★★★
I've used Wordpress about few years.In this time, I have migrated about more than 1000 sites.
I have experience about Migration more than 4 years.

★★★ Questions? ★★★
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them by sending me a message. If possible, please ask any questions you may have before purchasing this Hourlie.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you soon! :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment