Monday, August 20, 2018

I will set and follow your domain name (if available) during all 5 days bid process

I will set and follow your domain name (if available) during all 5 days bid process












About:

If you ever feel that write down and share your Ethereum Wallet could be a risk because it have a lot of number and letters, caps or not, then you must know that you can have an Ethereum Domain name!

If you already know about ENS domains you also must know how complicated is to get one, its a 5 days bid process! and you can fail anytime!

I will help you to get those domain names!

For example, instead of sharing to your costumers or friends the 0xa7f6a78f6a087fa60a... address you can share mybusiness.eth or yourfriend.eth!

I include on my Gig the minimal Bid amount, if you want to bid for a higher amount you must provide the ETH for it.

I cannot warranty your order if the bid placed is not enough for your domain name bid but i can help you to retry for another name if lose.

Let me know any doubt so i can help you before you place an order!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment