Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will get any new domain alexa ranked now

I will get any new domain alexa ranked now












About:

You've got a new domain, No traffic at all , No Alexa Rank 'no data', if yes then you are at the right gig for the job. I will get your new domain ranked , soonest.  For Just 5 Gigs.
Important; Buy extra below Note: - Domain must not be redirected 100%(meaning domain is opening a different domain - this will mean we will be sending traffic to that other domain , instead of yours).
This is the general description:===I will Reduce==== Rank

  • 1. By 10,000- Alexa rank for a Gig( if your site rank is ABOVE- 1 million rank).
  • 2. By 2,000- Alexa rank for a Gig( if your site rank is below - 1 million -but- Above 500,000 rank).
  • 3. By 300 - Alexa rank for a Gig( if your site rank is Below - 500,000 -but- Above 300,000 rank).
  • 4. By 100- Alexa rank for a Gig( if your site rank is Below - 300,000 - but- Above 100,000 rank).
  • 5. If a site has no Rank - I will work to give it a Rank - But that require an extra 4 gig.

~ Important: I cannot be held responsible or preserve your website rank over-time. It's future increase of decrease is outside my control.

Reviews


mgr2000:easy to deal with

obamacash:Appreciated !!

gogogo4:More than I expected! :D TNX

doctormojo941:Thank you....

obamacash:Appreciated !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment