Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will migrate wordpress site to new domain wordpress migration

I will migrate wordpress site to new domain wordpress migration












About:

Why Choose This Gig!!!!!

Do you need to move your WordPress website to a new hosting environment? Perhaps you're just after a change in hosts? Maybe you're moving to a new domain? Or even taking a development website and setting it to live?

Well you've come to the right place! I'll help you migrate your WordPress 

I'll take your Word.Press site, make a full backup of all website files, content and your database. Then I will migrate it to your new hosting server or domain name.

Please note: This gig has different packages. Larger sites take a lot longer to backup and migrate and need additional time and cost .

★★★ What Services I am offering ★★★
✔ Full backup of Word Press files
✔ Full backup of all of your content
✔ Full backup of your database
✔ Migration to your new hosting server or domain
✔ Testing of the site to make sure everything is working successfully
✔ Install Plugins as your existing website have with their original settings


★★★ Why work with me? ★★★
I've used Word.Press since its release in 2003, that's 14 years of experience., I've created 100+ websites for clients.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you soon! :)

Reviews


marysulliva:Excellent and thorough work, excellent value and superb communication. Thanks!\n

smm_guy:Thankyou

johnmandrews:Great Work!

smm_guy:Thankyou

marysulliva:Excellent and thorough work, excellent value and superb communication. Thanks!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment