Monday, August 6, 2018

I will backup, migrate, transfer wordpress or any site in 12 hours

I will backup, migrate, transfer wordpress or any site in 12 hours












About:

#WordPress migration #web migration #hosting migration #domain migration 

Do you want to move your WordPress website to a new hosting environment? Perhaps you're just after a change in hosts? Maybe you're moving to a new domain? Or even taking a development website and setting it to live?


Well, you've come to the right place! I will do WordPress or any website migration, transfer WordPress or any website in 24 hours. (for faster service sent me a message I can migrate within 30 min)

-One host to another
-One domain to another
-subdomain to main domain
-subfolder to root


Here are list of few popular host with those i working frequently...
Hostgator, Godaddy, Bluehost, Hostmonster, 1and1,  iPage, Justhost, Siteground, Dreamhost, Namecheap,  etc etc.


What did I need to transfer your website?

  • Your old host login credential.
  • Your new host login credential.
  • Your WordPress admin login access.


Why Hire me ??

Over 4 years experience 

100% 5-star rating

Safe and secure migration

24/7 availability 



Reviews


eliazafrany:Extremely professional

ripon_thewebguy:Outstanding Buyer \r\nThank you for the tip

roxannehuang:efficient and fast

ripon_thewebguy:Thanks, Awesome experience

dradlard:The seller was great. He ran into a problem that was unforeseen and not his fault and went ahead and fixed it. I will use again without question.


No comments:

Post a Comment