Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will extract domains with 20+ DA PA Tf Cf

I will extract domains with 20+ DA PA Tf Cf












About:

Expired Domain Research Services by nafi_seoaid

Hello my respected clients,

I have formulated 3 offers related to extraction of high quality expired domains for you.

1st Package: Ensure of 10-12 DA PA TF CF

2nd package:Provide domains with 15 DA PA and 15 TF CF

3rd package: Collect high quality but cheap domains with 25 - 30 DA PA, 20 - 25 TF CF

I will also ensure zero (0) spam score and high RD (referring domains).

Checking of the archive pages will be done by me.

I will check the number of backlinks too.

MS excel chart will be provided containing the details of the parameters.

The collected domains will definitely bring a good position in the search engine. If you need powerful PBN, I can collect such domains for you.

Connect me anytime, I will try my best to serve a quality service. Please write your requirements in the message box

THNAKS









Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment