Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will help you to fix any all type of DNS issue ASAP.

I will help you to fix any all type of DNS issue ASAP.












About:

* Please inbox me before ordering gig *

### Best Seller On Fiverr for DNS ###

- I will help you to point your website to your hosting, updating nameservers for your domain, Email not working, configuring Outlook, Thunderbird etc

- Also I will let you know how to update it from your end.

- Will help you to resolve cPanel errors, WHM errors, Hosting/Domain related issue just let me know before ordering my gig.

# This gig includes : 

 1. cPanel to cPanel migration
 2. Backup and restore of database.
 3. All type of DNS update.
 4. Gmail, yahoo spam issue.
 5. SSL issue or installation.
 6. Free SSL for WordPress, Etc

I will need your Hosting panel details and cPanel details.

Thank you for viewing my gig :)

Alex

Reviews


paulcccc:Job done! Thank you

alexkhan373:Outstanding Experienxe :)

lorlenemendoza:Fast as flash! \nYou are a star!

alexkhan373:Great buyer !!! Thanks for everything !!!\n\nInbox me anytime you want, always ready to help you. \n\nThank you so much :)

misakikiki:Fast and neat service as always. Thank you for everything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment