Monday, August 6, 2018

I will change primary or secondary domain google apps free g suite

I will change primary or secondary domain google apps free g suite












About:

Change primary domain and add one secondary domain for only $5


Change primary domain add Secondary Domain for Google  legacy account.

Please add domain and verify your domain name before ordering and send me your administrator account .. I'll help you change Primary Domain on your account.

Note: You are only allowed to use two domains in a free account (one for the primary domain and one for secondary domain).

Super web admin username:

password:

New primary domain:

Secondary domain:[if you have or None]

Reviews


radeksoucek:I was impressed. I was very skeptical first, not really believing that the service requested can be done. It was all done within few hours, exceptional delivery time!

freegsuite:Thanks again and have a great day! :)\r\nfreegsuite

svallory:No hassle. He clearly stated what he needed from me, I filled the form and he got the job done.

freegsuite:Thanks again and have a great day! :)\r\nfreegsuite

eugenpotlog:Everything worked like promised. Great Gig! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment