Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will change wordpress domain in SEO friendly way

I will change wordpress domain in SEO friendly way












About:

Hey, Got a new domain? Congratulations!

I will migrate your WordPress site to new domain in SEO-Friendly way within 1-2 hours.

Important features: This is what exactly I am offering

  • Migrate WordPress Site from old to new domain. All internal links with in posts/pages of entire site will be changed from old to new URL.

  • The SEO-Friendly, HTTP 301 Redirect from old to new domain, to avoid traffic loss.

  • 100% HTTPS support for old domain and new domainn for edge level SEO benefit.

Have any question? Please contact me first before placing an order. I would love to answer your all questions.

My Working Experience
Worked with hosting providers like GoDaddy, 
Bluehost, Hostgator, Cloudways, Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, Digital ocean, Vultr to name a few in the various kind of webserver enviroment like Shared, Cloud, etc.

I am eagerly waiting to work with you.


Thanks.
Sincerely,
Gulshan

Reviews


kristenione:Extremely knowledgeable. Knew exactly what I needed and delivered quickly. This is the only seller you need!

thegulshankumar: As always awesome experience, and easy to work. \r\n Interesting, this was the 4th time order. Thank you so much.\r\nThanks for the tip. I would love to work again!\r\nSincerely,\r\nGulshan

anthonygilet:thegulshankumar was very quick, efficient and great at keeping in touch! He even overcame problems that might have stumped others, and managed to get my site converted in a matter of hours!

thegulshankumar:Outstanding experience. A very practical and challenging work that rarely I met like 1 out of 100. Still, we managed to deliver it successfully. I am thankful for the buyer patience and being clear about the work requirement. Thank you so much.

onapks:Awesome work delivered in short time ! Great ! Recommended !


No comments:

Post a Comment