Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will install wordpress on your domain and upload free theme

I will install wordpress on your domain and upload free theme












About:

LEVEL 2 SELLER 100% SATISFACTIONS

I have years of experience in this field and I think i'm perfect for the job.
What features are offered:
I'll install the wordpress
Upload your free theme
Two Menu bottons will be added: "Contact us form" and "About Us"
Two Pages will be created : Contact us and About us


Requriements:

You'll provide ftp access      (hosting access)
You'll provide Cpanel access (domain access)
You'll provide the username and password that should be created for wordpress backpanel.

Thank you
Rizwan Ali

Reviews


sebastianevans:Amazing work, fast delivery, very good guy, he were working with me patientelly and respectful, I highly recommend!

guito26:Great seller, great service, and quality deliver service. Will definitely use his service again.

rizwanali:Outstanding Experience!

cmonty34:I wanted to thank you so very much for your hard work. I can't even imagine how much time you have put into my project that you custom tailored for me. I made some changes along the way that I had asked for and I look forward to working together again. If I could give more stars I would!!! Thanks!!!

rizwanali:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment