Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do wordpress migration to new hosting or domain

I will do wordpress migration to new hosting or domain












About:

Do you want to move your WordPress site from one server to another  or host or want to change your domain than this gig is for you. I will provide you my services to transfer your site without losing any data with zero down time to any type of hosting environment.



Gig Includes:

  • Complete backup of site before migration
  • Migration of All Wordpress themes, images, posts & videos
  • All Plugins and customisation
  • Maintain the link structure
  • Zero down time
  • 100% Satisfaction


I will need:
  • Current hosting login details
  • Wordpress admin login
  • New hosting login details


Your WordPress site will be moved to new host without any bug.
If you have any question feel free to contact me

Thank You

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment