Monday, July 23, 2018

I will configure domain ,hosting and theme install opencart, SEO

I will configure domain ,hosting and theme install opencart, SEO












About:

I will configure Professionally your domain , hosting and install OpenCart.

Theme installed .

But We have not provide theme and plugin.

your provide theme and plugin.

Plugin separate charges.
.
Why Buy My Gig?
  •  24/7 Supports (online help desk)
  • 100% Satisfied Customer Guranteed
  • Fastest delivery

To start your store eCommerce, OpenCart is best platform. I do anything with WordPress for you.

I guide and help you to buy new domain name and hosting account.

I will help you to configure those and install OpenCart in your hosting.

All you need is only place an order.

Other Services:-

OnPage Seo:-

  • Page Speed Insights
  • Optimize Your Images
  • Internal Links and Outbound Links
  • User and search engine Friendly URL
  • Every Tags
  • and more contact me

Google and Bing tools verify
  • Google webmaster tool and Analytics tool 
  • Website generate new XML sitemap
  • Analytics and Webmaster Tools Integration (new)
  • robots.txt (new add your web Your provide website ftp password)
  • Bing Search engine verified your web.



Thanks
OP WEB DEVELOPER

Reviews


joepicko:very good work.. thanks

opwebdeveloper:Thanks for working

adeboyeoni:Very good with his craft and fast, I will work with him again

opwebdeveloper:Thanks For working

joepicko:very good work.. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment