Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will connect your domain to your hosting account along with setting up sub domains.

I will connect your domain to your hosting account along with setting up sub domains.












About:

I will connect your domain to your hosting account by changing your nameservers.This way you will be able to use the domain you bought.

Example Scenario: You bought a domain at GoDaddy and your hosting account is on Inmotion Hosting, to use your domain to build a website you need to point your domain nameservers to Inmotion Hosting, I will do that.

To make your website go live, this is an essential process.

There is a 100% Moneyback guarantee.

Reviews


jac0udakat:This was a great experience. I've tried dealing with this myself for 2 weeks and Sudais took care of it in just a few hours. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

sudais299:Outstanding Experience!

atauds:Fantastic working with Sudais! He quickly helped me resolve issues with my domain as it is not my forte. Timely service. Great communication. I HIGHLY recommend him. I know I will gladly work with him again.

sudais299:Very supportive alongside!

blueblue88:I needed help connecting a domain to a site, and the service was fast and efficient


No comments:

Post a Comment