Monday, July 2, 2018

I will transfer your wordpress site to new hosting or domain

I will transfer your wordpress site to new hosting or domain












About:

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


I will transfer your WordPress website to new host or domain in complete form. Without any error or missing file.

Last five years i have been working with WordPress.I have transfer more then 100 website.

I helped many clients and friends to maintain their WordPress websites too.


  • 100+ websites moved in 3 years
  • 5 years experience with WordPress
  • Just 1 Gig, no matter how big is your website size
  • Minimum information's required
  • Migration from sub-domain to root
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another

Reviews


manlifts:Will call on you again.

hjlzhj6:Thanks

ggg337:my 3rd order with this seller and again really great! - was a little more complicated this time, but he patiently went through everything, always responded quickly and to the point. Best Wordpress service on Fiverr!!

hjlzhj6:Realy great buyer\r\nThanks

ggg337:excellent and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment