Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will data entry and data entry in jobs for you

I will data entry and data entry in jobs for you












About:

Hello everyone please look at my gig , 

I am a new seller, recently joined on Fiverr but I have been working at 
I'm very professional and have valuable experience in Data Entry, 
Data Mining, MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, PDF to Excel, 
Images to Excel, Business card data entry etc.
I can collect collect/scrape data from online sources/directories too.

Here is the list of Services I Offer 
  • Offline Data Entry.
  • Internet Research.
  • Offline Data Entry.
  • PDF to Excel.
  • Copy/Paste tasks
  • Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • CRM Data Entry
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Data Conversion

I can deliver your order within the deadline with 100% accuracy.
Note: Please contact with me before confirm your order to avoid any kind of troubles.
Hire me if you want Fast Delivery and Quality Work.

Thank you

Parvintuba

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment