Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will configure your domain name in 6 hours

I will configure your domain name in 6 hours












About:

I'm 12 years experience, with excellent knowledge of server/web hosting administration tasks

I will  configure Your Domain Name and subdomain.

  1. I WIll configure Dns & Host name.
  2. Fix any issue related to your Domain Name.
  3. Activate Parked Domains
  4. Update your Dns
  5. Create name servers or your domain

I Can do this for you on 6 hours.

All I need.

  • Your Domain name Or Subdomain
  • Cpanel Login.

Feel Free for contact me.

Reviews


gaylehugh:This seller went above and beyond what I needed ! This is a real testimonial !

gaylehugh:This seller went above and beyond what I needed ! This is a real testimonial !

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment