Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will install wordpress on your website on domain and subdomain

I will install wordpress on your website on domain and subdomain












About:

Solely on Fiverr, I will introduce WordPress onto your web server from $5. Some website organizations charge several dollars for this administration. 

✪ What I'll have to introduce Wordpress: 

- Hosting login or cPanel login. 

- If you can't show hosting/cpanel login, ftp/sftp login with database data ( db name, db client, db secret key, db server/have name) will work too. 

I'm here to enable you to make your site more excellent and more expert. Here are what I can accomplish for you 

- WP Installation 


- Move your site to new host 

- Backup/Restore Website 

- Fix any issue you have in your site/blog 

- Theme Installation (Matching Theme's Demo). 

- Plugin Installation or Customization 

- CSS Problem Fix inside Theme or Layout 

- Theme Designing and Customization 

- Add Social Media Icons like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ 

furthermore, parts more for your WordPress site/blog... 

Like more services available for you contact with me..

*** Please get in touch with me before you put in a request *** 

*** introduce Wordpress - Wordpress Install ***

Reviews


darylerico:Jas was great to work with. Had my add-on domain installed almost instantly! I heartily recommend his service for anyone who needs to install an add-on or subdomain to their website. The best five dollars I ever spent.

graphics_khan:Thanks daryle, great experience with you

banoch:Excellent, did what i asked. And he was very very fast, very happy with him. Will use his services again. Would recommend him to anybody and his mother ;-)

graphics_khan:Thanks for your review, Great Buyer wanna work with him again and again

recoba48:Excellent work and very quick delivery! Immediately understood the technical issues I was having with wordpress and resolved immediately!!! Will definitely use again


No comments:

Post a Comment