Friday, July 20, 2018

I will bring Your company to the next level with My SEO Service.

I will bring Your company to the next level with My SEO Service.












About:

Hello Dear,


Thanks for visiting my gig. I know you are looking for an Expired domain for your PBN site.

Here We are providing 100% Spam FREE & Premium Quality Expired Domains. We are the first to research domain with premium tools in Fiverr. For this reason, we can gift our client the best domain.

For Domain Research we use Domcop, Scrapebox, Freshdrop.
To Check out our past works, please contact me.

We will manually check the following steps for domain research

1. (Domain authority, Page authority) DA, PA, Spam Score From Moz (Open Site Explorer)

2. (Trust flow, Citation flow) TF, CF, Incoming Languages and Site Languages From Majestic

3. BACKLINKS From Ahref

4. Spammy, Adult Content, Chinese Content, Domain Age check from archive.org

7.  Anchor Text From Ahref

YOU WILL GET:

  • DA,PA = 10+
  • TF, CF = 10+
  • Spam Score = 0 - 4
  • Site Languages = 100% English
  • Incoming Languages = 80%+ English
  • Backlink = 100+
  • Referring Domains = 50+
  • Keyword and Niche Related Anchor text
  • PBN website checked Expired domain
  • Cheaper than similar non-relevant domains at auction.


Feel free to ask me any question. We'll be back to you within 3 hours.

Have a great day.
Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment