Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will do wordpress website migration to new host or domain

I will do wordpress website migration to new host or domain












About:

Hi there,
Are you looking for an expert to move your website or domain to new host? Then I'm here to help you.

Your WordPress Website will be professionally moved and ready to go without any bugs. In this gig , I will Do migrate, move, clone, backup, transfer or migration of WordPress website.

Includes  Moving Entire WP Site:

  • All WP Themes, Post, Images and Files.
  • All WP Plugins and customization
  • Full activation of your Blog or Site on New Server
  • Free WordPress site Speed Test

What do I need to complete your order?
  1. WordPress Admin Login Details.
  2. Hosting Panel or cPanel Access.


Feel free to contact me if you have any question.
Support me by clicking the favorite (❤) button.

Reviews


zaidabouqamar:This gig was impressive.\nThe designers are fast paced and are quick to understand so will only need a little explanation, and are flexible for changes. I will definitely use this gig again in the future.

the_designers:Thank you, zai. You are the most kind and understanding person i ever met. It's always a pleasure working with you!! And i highly appreciate your generous Tip as well :)

reginaldmortha:Patient and committed. Hardworking. willing and persistent till customer is satisfied. Did an excellent job. I highly recommend.

the_designers:Pleasure to work with such a buyer, we would love to serve again

zaidabouqamar:This gig was impressive.\nThe designers are fast paced and are quick to understand so will only need a little explanation, and are flexible for changes. I will definitely use this gig again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment