Monday, July 2, 2018

I will redirect your domain to your new website

I will redirect your domain to your new website












About:

I will edit your DNS and changeyour name-servers for your website domain and web-hosting. I will link your website-domain with your web-hosting and redirect, etc.


Why need this Gig ?

*******When ever you change your web-hosting provider, a name-server change is necessary.
If you want to use any third party Name-server provider, Name-server change is necessary.
Add-record/Remove-record/Update-records, MX-records, CNAME-records, TXT-records

Requirements:

  1. All login details for your website domain (where it is registered, domain panel not c panel)
  2. Hosting Panel login. (for dns update or change)
  3. The list of new name-servers.

If you have any queries about this gig please contact me before purchasing this gig.

Reviews


goprofitsite:Excellent work. Excellent comunication. I will use your services again. I recommend it.

faisalnazeer89:Outstanding Experience...!!! Thanks.

manita12:Super fast and great work!

faisalnazeer89:Outstanding Experience...!!! Thanks.

spencer2010:Faisal is such a great talent.Very patient ,dedicated and focused on getting the work done. I definitely gonna recommend him and also post his link on social media.He work is awesome and a result oriented person


No comments:

Post a Comment