Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will transfer or migrate your website to new hosting or domain

I will transfer or migrate your website to new hosting or domain












About:

I am professional amp; expert in my job. I will migrate or transfer your site new host or domain without losing data. Do you want to transfer your site to a new host? But you don't know how to configure it. Don't worry, leave it to me I will do your task in few hours.

My Gig services:

  • Migrate any website from old host to new host.
  • Transfer any website from old domain to new domain.
  • Cloning your website.


If you aren't satisfy with my final work then 100% money back guarantee.

Contact me before placing order. If you directly order without contacting and somehow the requirements are incomplete or work is not relevant or I'm not able to fix, I will not refund or cancel. I will submit delivery and you have to pay with best feedback.

Reviews


nuclearwerewolf:This seller went through intense processes to get my site up on a new hosting provider. I cannot thank them enough, and the price is cut throat! Amazing!!!!!!!

ihsanjadoon:outstanding experience

olivia2012:Super fast , super. Efficient . Thank you sir

ihsanjadoon:Outstanding experience.

sojadm:He was very effective and has good knowledge. He had patience to go through the project even with our little knowledge. We delayed his delivery time due to our lack of knowledge but he was calm to direct us. I will recommend him highly.


No comments:

Post a Comment