Monday, July 23, 2018

I will migrate, transfer, backup your website to new host or domain

I will migrate, transfer, backup your website to new host or domain












About:

Do you want to Migrate / Transfer/ Move/Backup any website?
You are in right place.
I can
Migrate / Transfer/ Move/Backup and make it into WordPress.

Contact me with the web URL that you want to Migrate / Transfer/ Move/Backup. it will be exactly same to same and if you add or remove Functions/Features and need any change I’ll do it.


I will Migrate / Transfer/ Move/Backup your website in the following:

1. Install a WordPress, Setup C-panel
2. Setup Multiple Domains
3. Backup, restore, move, transfer and migrate
4. Domain Mapping


My service:

  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox, IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Control over all of the content on your site
  • Mobile Friendly/SEO Friendly!
  • Add or Remove Functions/Features.
  • Integrate your all Content, Graphics, images.
  • My code is supported in all standard device resolutions.

Why me :

100% client satisfaction

100% money back guarantee

Cheapest rate.

Fastest delivery.


Please send me a message before order
Thanks

Reviews


hermanmunster10:Great communications and fast turnaround.

masudrana599mr:Outstanding Experience! I am glad to work with you again.\r\nLooking forward to working with you more. \r\nThank you so much.

koriefusion:This guy is a great guy. He delivers what he promises and takes correction. One thing i love most about him is that he loves to listen and takes correction when he makes mistakes. This is the second time i am using it and i will keep using him for a very, very long time. \n\n

masudrana599mr:Awesome Experience!!\r\nThanks for appreciating my work. \r\nGreat patronage from a great buyer! \r\nHoping to work with you some more in the future.Thanks

hermanmunster10:Great communications and fast turnaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment