Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will research and register your domain

I will research and register your domain












About:

Hi Guys!

Shanzay here ! This gig is basically for “Domain research & registration.

In this gig, depending on the plan you choose, I'll register your domain name (if it is available), All you've to do is to share the domain name you want to register and leave the rest of the process to me.

I'll also configure and point your domain to the hosting plan as well, setting up cpanel, NS records and installation of your desired CMS system on your hosting and complete the basic CMS settings.

It's not an issue if you guys are not tech savvy and don't know the basic settings of cpanel, DNS,Nameservers and all that then you are at the right place.

Notes:

  • I'm also providing domain renewal service which is not included in this package. For this, I’ll require some information, please inbox to share the details.
  • Hosting service is also available. I'll provide you customized plan once I'll have your business details..

P.S. You can contact me for any kind of “Domains & Hosting issue”. I’ll be more than happy if I’ll be of any assistance to you.

Before placing an order please inbox to discuss further about your requirements.

Cheers

Reviews


ahmedali1010220:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

iamjesus666:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ahmedali1010220:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

iamjesus666:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment