Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will resolve issues with Sendy configuration

I will resolve issues with Sendy configuration












About:

SENDY is an email marketing software used to manage your campaigns efficiently. In this gig, i will configure and install sendy on your domain. 

SENDY needs to be purchased by you prior ordering this gig. 

If you have any questions related to this gig, dont hesitate to contact me via message.

By ordering this GIG, you are fully aware of how e-mail marketing works. 

Reviews


enriquewallace:He lyed and said he finished my project but did not even start

ibbi250:Never filled out the requirements. Worst customer ever. And never responded to my questions. Even 1 star is over rated for him.

mariamarsala:Thanks again for a job well done

ibbi250:thank you for placing the order

sterlingmy:very good knows what he is doing


No comments:

Post a Comment