Friday, July 20, 2018

I will innovate suitable 20 business names, slogan, trademark, domain and social

I will innovate suitable 20 business names, slogan, trademark, domain and social












About:

I will brainstorm business names, slogan or taglines, brand or product name, book titles, Just anything you can think of to fit give your business a befitting and easy to pronounce name. 

A well made creative, memorable and professional business name and slogan/tagline will make an impression on your customers they won't forget. 

Just give me some details and my expert creative mind will do the rest. I do domains availability as well if you add on the Domain Check or get the Domain availability. Also social availability and logo design. Get me your job details and see creative mind at work. Contact me before placing your order.

 

You will receive 20 names/slogan titles for ONE category listed below per gig:

 

    20 Business Names

 

    20 Product or business Branding

 

    20 Domain availability Names

 

 

   20 Product/ Business/ Brand slogan

 

   20 Names of Whatsoever items. Just ask me what I can name for you

 

 

I will check and build names that have Social Media Availability for you.

 

Special Bonus promo: Order for two gig then send a massage requesting for a bonus promo and get a special gift worth $50- $100

Reviews


b2free:Thank you, the list led me to my answers.

branding_maid:Its been quite some experience with this buyer.\r\nThanks for your patronage. Please call again

missbranding:Perfection is all what I got, Highly Recommended

branding_maid:Thanks for your patronage. Please call again

professionalbae:Outstanding Experience so far


No comments:

Post a Comment