Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will give you 5 Niche relevant High Metrics Expired Domains with PA DA TF CF.

I will give you 5 Niche relevant High Metrics Expired Domains with PA DA TF CF.












About:

Hello, welcome to my fiverr gig service
 
This Gig is about to find Expired Domains list. I will find SEO Friendly expired domains with high DA, PA, TF, CF and you can use them to build your own Private Blog Network (PBN).
 
I will give you very profitable and spam-free SEO friendly expired domain after research.

I`ll research with these metrics  given below:
 
1. Domain Authority (DA) - 20+
2. Page Authority (PA) - 20+
3.Trust Flow (TF) - 10+
4. Citation Flow (CF) - 10+
5. Backlinks - 50+ 
6. Backlink Profile -Fresh (No Spam)
7. High Page Rank
8. Manually Checked In Archive,Majestic.
9. 100% SEO Friendly.
10. Spamming free (Manually Checked )
11. Domain Age=minimum 3 years
12. Domains will be relevant to your main site
13.  100% Google Friendly.


***100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ***

If you have any question,  feel free to ask me. I will Help You with my best.

I will also do niche, keyword research. Please knock me anytime about any SEO task.

Have a nice day.
 
Thanks.

Reviews


gavinjd:nice job, thanks

robin365:Helpful buyer, just love to work with you. it was a great experience. thanks.

arthursantos528:Muito bom, ótimo trabalho

robin365:He is really great, honest and very helpful. I enjoyed working with you. if you need any further help let me know. I want to work with you again \u0026 again Thank you so much, Have a Great day

chriswick:Ty fast work and as described


No comments:

Post a Comment