Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will migrate and transfer your website or domain

I will migrate and transfer your website or domain












About:

May Be Migration Of Website is a little bit Problem for you!!
But Don't Worry You are At right place To Solve Your Problem :)

In this Gig I'll Provide You Following Services:

  • Website transfer from One Host to Another Host.
  • Domain Transfer to New Registrar.
  • Transfer Your Website To New Domain.
  • Changing Domain NameServers (D.N.S).
  • Every Type Of Domain, Hosting and Website Migration.
  • Migrate Your All files And Content To New Hosting Cpanel.
  • Subdomain to Root

    Note:
      If You Want any Other service regarding Website or Domain Migration Just Send Me A Message. Backup is not Available for basic Service.You Have To Buy Gig Extras For Backup.
Don't Forget to message me before placing your Order.

Reviews


johanespinosa:He is a good professional he know what he is doing and my I am 100% satisfied

muhammadabuzar:Outstanding buyer

johanespinosa:He is a good professional he know what he is doing and my I am 100% satisfied

muhammadabuzar:Outstanding buyer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment