Friday, July 27, 2018

I will clone or migrate 50 pages website to new hosting. (500 MB)

I will clone or migrate 50 pages website to new hosting. (500 MB)












About:

Are you looking for the website migration to new hosting?
I will do website migration to new hosting or domain within 24 hours.


  • One hosting to another hosting
  • One domain to an other domain
  • Main domain to a sub domain and vise versa 
  • From Local To live website but for that you have to contact me 1st .

Something Extra:
  • I'll install and configure necessary plugins.
  • Complete on page SEO for free.
  • High level security to protect from hackers.

My Guarantee & Warranty
  • Website will be responsive (compatible with all the devices)
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Order will be delivered within a 3/5 days.
  • Continues support even after work done.

****Good Luck*****

Reviews


courtred36:his reputation is well deserved. excellent work

webby_expert:Outstanding Experience ! Would love to work again.

jorodgers:Fast and dedicated to excellence.

webby_expert:Outstanding Experience !

vinylguyyxe:webby is the absolute best, we will be using him again for sure


No comments:

Post a Comment