Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will provide 9 domain names, social media handle availability and a landing page design.

I will provide 9 domain names, social media handle availability and a landing page design.












About:

Hi 

I have been a brand manager in different companies for six years and I have plenty of experience with all the relevant aspects Domain research, SEO, sales, and internet marketing.


I will give you different SEO friendly domain name suggestions that are going to be ideal for your business. All I need from you is a description of your business and I will take care of the rest.


Important please read before you order:


  • We will provide the suggested names in a word document
  • We do not purchase the domain for you
  • Check gig extras for faster delivery
  • If you don't request a revision in case you are not satisfied, I will send a refund to you immediately.

--We do not provide trademark research with this gig--

Your Satisfaction is Our Motto!


So let's create an Impact!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment