Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will move your wordpress site to a new host or domain

I will move your wordpress site to a new host or domain












About:

Owner at Topleveltraffic dot com

I will move your Wordpress website to new host or domain in complete form. No missing files or content!


What you will get in this GIG :

  • Minimum information required
  • Migration from subdomain to root
  • Migration from root to subdomain 
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another
  • No Size Restrictions 
  • Custom work

What do I need?

  • WP Admin access
  • cPanel access ( Please note I only work with cPanel )

Do not hesitate to ask if there are ANY doubts.

Also if you would not mind supporting me by clicking the favorite (❤️) button ( in the top right of this page ) It would mean the world to me! 

Second, by clicking the favorite button this will bookmark my services for yourself thus make it easier to find me again in the future, thank you! 

Looking for something else? why not check out my other Gigs, by clicking my profile on the right :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment