Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do wordpress migration to new web hosting or domain

I will do wordpress migration to new web hosting or domain












About:

Migrate your WordPress website to new hosting or change your website's domain easily. Just order this gig and I will do the migration for you fast and smoothly without loosing any data or any single second of website downtime.

1 Website Per Order. If you have multiple sites Contact me for custom quote.

Here is the things I can do for you:
  • Migration to new hosting from old hosting.
  • Changing website's domain to new domain.
  • Migration from subdomain to main domain.
  • Non cPanel hosting to cPanel hosting.
  • Move from local host to remote server.
  • or any custom order.

Ask me if you need recommendation: For best performing cPanel ssd hosting with cloud backup and free ssl service.

Reviews


darrenngjk:great work

rihamd2k:Great buyer. Thanks.

crv_graphics:It was a great experience working with Rey. He helped me saving a lot of money moving from an expensive host to a cheaper one for my wordpress website. Thanks!

rihamd2k:Nice experience to work witu Raz. He is co operative.

dmb45ewm:Fast, understanding and patient. I would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment