Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will register the domain name for your wordpress blog

I will register the domain name for your wordpress blog












About:

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME:

I have sold over 1700 gigs on Fiverr.  I have great feedback. I am based in the United States.  I also used to work at one of the largest website hosting companies online which has allowed me to help over 3000 people in the last 10 years.


Read this carefully so you understand what I am offering.

Are you wanting to create a blog or setup a Wordpress website, and you need to register a domain name?  You need your own .COM?

I will register the .COM domain name for you.

- the .com will be registered for 1 year
- you can renew it a year from now if you decide to keep it
- you will have full access to modify the DNS
- you will own the domain in your name
- it will be in an account that only you have access to
- Domains are usually registered the same day as when you order your gig

If you need help setting up your blog on Wordpress Hosting, I can help you so that it is done right the first time. This way you can have a wordpress website.
 
Limit: (1 domain per order and per customer).  If you need more than 1 domain, please contact me first.
   
Contact me if questions before ordering.

Reviews


ritasaturdaylee:Thanks good seller

kostenlose:Great buyer. Thank you

iamjesus666:Great work!

kostenlose:Great buyer

sameerl151:Awesome...


No comments:

Post a Comment